Khatri forms media cell, panels
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee president Nirmal Khatri introduced a new UPCC media department and announced various committees at the party headquarters here today.
The UPCC media department now has 11 spokespersons, down from 16 earlier. Only Virendra Madan, Dwijendra Tripathi and Zishan Haider have been retained. Zishan Haider is also the only spokesperson appointed by former UPCC president Rita Joshi who has been retained.
Remaining state spokespersons have also been assigned specific zones. They are: Harendra Aggarwal (Ghaziabad), Santosh Kumar Jatav (Bulandshahr), Dhirendra Singh (Gautambuddh Nagar) and Phoolmati Saini (Moradabad). Vijay Saxena will be the secretary while Ashok Singh will be the co-ordinator. Earlier on Friday, the media committee had been finalised by Nirmal Khatri.
Former minister Ramkrishan Dwivedi has been retained as the chairman of disciplinary committee.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress