Khatri forms media cell, panels
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee president Nirmal Khatri introduced a new UPCC media department and announced various committees at the party headquarters here today.
The UPCC media department now has 11 spokespersons, down from 16 earlier. Only Virendra Madan, Dwijendra Tripathi and Zishan Haider have been retained. Zishan Haider is also the only spokesperson appointed by former UPCC president Rita Joshi who has been retained.
Remaining state spokespersons have also been assigned specific zones. They are: Harendra Aggarwal (Ghaziabad), Santosh Kumar Jatav (Bulandshahr), Dhirendra Singh (Gautambuddh Nagar) and Phoolmati Saini (Moradabad). Vijay Saxena will be the secretary while Ashok Singh will be the co-ordinator. Earlier on Friday, the media committee had been finalised by Nirmal Khatri.
Former minister Ramkrishan Dwivedi has been retained as the chairman of disciplinary committee.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance