Khatron Ke Khiladi -Season 2 winner revealed?
- PM Modi, Sri Lankan President inaugurate stadium in Jaffna renovated by India
- IAF inducts first batch of women pilots into its fighter squadron
- Court says of Gulberg massacre victim Ahsan Jafri: His firing angered mob, made them kill
- Ex-Essar employee slams lawyer who, in turn, shows emails to ‘establish link’
- Orlando Shooting: Gunman Omar Mateen talked about violence in 3rd grade
Last year, 13 of the most gorgeous ladies of tinsel town, viz., Yana Gupta, Aditi Govitrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Tupur Chatterjee, Sayali Bhagat, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dippanita Sharma, Payal Rohatgi and Meghna Naidu had a ball of a lifetime with superstar Akshay Kumar a.k.a Khiladi Kumar as their host in the most adventurous game show on the telly land called 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi', a show whereby these gorgeous ladies were subjected to the most meanest of tasks, in which some won whereas others 'chic-kened' out! The final winner of last year turned out to be model-actress Nethra Raghuraman.
This year too, Akki is back with yet another set of 13 contestants (read 'bevy of beauties') viz. Bruna Abdullah, Sushma Reddy, Carol Gracias, Jesse Randhawa, Mandira Bedi, Nauheed Cyrusi, Rosa Catalano, Rupali Ganguly, Sonika Kaliraman, Shonali Nagrani, Pia Trivedi, Shveta Salve and Anushka Manchanda. Akki also adds that in the show's second season, everything will be twice the excitement and twice the danger.
Akshay in his own words says that the second season of the show has everything in double, right from gruesomeness till the excitement. Well, with everything being double, one would also assume that the suspense about the winner is also double.
- The coaching industry wreaks an enormous social toll. What must be the policy response?
- There is an attempt to portray student activism as mere rabble-rousing
- Willingness to engage with ideas has to come from intellectuals, not political parties
- Novelist Nisar Aziz Butt is one of those who challenged the ideologies invented by men
- Swiss voted against the idea of a Universal Basic Income. But the debate continues
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us