Khatron Ke Khiladi -Season 2 winner revealed?
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
Last year, 13 of the most gorgeous ladies of tinsel town, viz., Yana Gupta, Aditi Govitrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Tupur Chatterjee, Sayali Bhagat, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dippanita Sharma, Payal Rohatgi and Meghna Naidu had a ball of a lifetime with superstar Akshay Kumar a.k.a Khiladi Kumar as their host in the most adventurous game show on the telly land called 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi', a show whereby these gorgeous ladies were subjected to the most meanest of tasks, in which some won whereas others 'chic-kened' out! The final winner of last year turned out to be model-actress Nethra Raghuraman.
This year too, Akki is back with yet another set of 13 contestants (read 'bevy of beauties') viz. Bruna Abdullah, Sushma Reddy, Carol Gracias, Jesse Randhawa, Mandira Bedi, Nauheed Cyrusi, Rosa Catalano, Rupali Ganguly, Sonika Kaliraman, Shonali Nagrani, Pia Trivedi, Shveta Salve and Anushka Manchanda. Akki also adds that in the show's second season, everything will be twice the excitement and twice the danger.
Akshay in his own words says that the second season of the show has everything in double, right from gruesomeness till the excitement. Well, with everything being double, one would also assume that the suspense about the winner is also double.
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity