Khloe Kardashian delays pregnancy
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
'X Factor' host Khloe Kardashian has realised she does not want to get pregnant at the moment and has postponed her plans to have a baby.
The 28-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star, who had decided to get pregnant this year with husband Lamar Odom, said she has plenty of time to have a baby in the future and is no longer stressing about her fertility issues, reported Femalefirst.
"I'm happily married to a wonderful man and fall in love with him more and more each day, and we'll have a baby when god wants us to and when the time is right," she posted on Twitter.
Kardashian has admitted that she is not yet certain if she will return to host another season of 'The X Factor' USA alongside Mario Lopez.
"I hope (I'll be back next season)! We won't know until the final hour. I have no idea!"
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today
- Class XII exams clash with polls, 4 postponed
- 11 traffic cops suspended for cop-out at key junctions