Kidnapped Sikh man beheaded in Pakistan
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Daswant said his family had lived in Bara sub-division of Khyber Agency for over 40 years before migrating to Peshawar three-and-half years ago after the Lashkar-e-Islam imposed jiziya, an Islamic tax, on minorities.
"We are poor and loyal citizens of Pakistan and have no enmity with anyone. I don't know the crime of my brother for which he was murdered," he said.
Daswant further said that if the government could not provide religious minorities with proper security, it should arrange for their migration to a safer country.