Kidsí series from Lucknow to feature in Swiss film fest
- Kashmir crisis: Rajnath Singh dials Sonia Gandhi, Omar Abdullah; appeals for peace
- Toll rises to 25 as Kashmir continues to simmer amid curfew
- Eder wonder goal helps Portugal beat France, win Euro 2016
- Sensex rallies 464 pts, Nifty above 8,400 on Asian leads
- Odisha anti-Maoist ops: ‘When I returned, my wife was lying dead in the drain’
The Pink Rabbit, an episode of Uncle Hathi and his Friends animated series for children, will be showcased at Dawn Breakers International Film Festival, currently under way in Switzerland.
The series, developed by Lucknow-based Foundation for Advancement of Science in collaboration with Big Fat Uncle Animation, was "initiated to counter the negative influence of the violent and inappropriate television programmes that are supposedly meant for children," said Dr Hameed Mohajer, director of the project.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising