Kieron Pollard successfully gets under Shane Watson's skin during IPL game
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Big bodied West Indies all-rounder Kieron Pollard today successfully got under the skin of Rajasthan Royals' batting mainstay Shane Watson which eventually led to the Aussie being dismissed and eventually leaving the dug-out in disgust.
It all started in the fifth over after Royals' Sanju Samson got out. It seemed that Pollard said something to Watson which the Aussie certainly didn't find amusing enough.
While Pollard sported a huge grin, Watson was seen angrily walking upto umpire Asad Rauf complaining about the opposition fielder.
Such was Watson's anger that om-field umpires decided to call up MI captain Rohit Sharma and told him to be careful about his player's conduct.
Watson was holed out in at the start of the 10th over and it was none other than Pollard who took the skier and then with his over-the-top celebrations gave the batsman a send-off.
If one thought that it had ended there, then they were wrong. Watson was sitting in the dug-out but Pollard was then stationing the long-on boundary just in-front of the opposition dug-out.
TV replays showed that a disgusted Watson said something before collecting his gloves and helmet before walking into the dressing room. However good sense prevailed as Pollard didn't say anything. Watson was then seen cooling his heels in the cool confines of the dressing room.