Kim Kardashian cheated on Reggie Bush with Kanye West?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
A former associate of Kanye West has claimed that Kim Kardashian had a series of flings with the rapper even when she was dating Reggie Bush.
West's former associate, rapper/producer Consequence, said on a radio show today that the reality TV star cheated on her ex-boyfriend Bush with her current love, reported Radar online.
Consequence, who has fallen out with West in recent years, appeared on the show with his girlfriend Jen the Pen, who claimed she was also privy to West and Kardashian's alleged indiscretions.
"When [Kanye] was sticking Kim when Kim was with Reggie, you know whose secret that was? That was our secret: When the rest of the world didn't know... that secret was in my home," Jen said.
She added that Consequence ¿ whose real name is Dexter Raymond Mills Jr ¿ was bombarded with phone calls from an anxious West asking him, "What do I do about Kim? I need to be with her!"
Consequence, who was formerly inked to West's G.O.O.D Music label, said he was frequently dropping off the rapper at hotels for discreet trysts with Kardashian, who is now expecting her first child with him.
Kardashian, 32, formally began dating West only after she split from husband Kris Humphries after a fairy-tale wedding last year.