Kim Kardashian cheated on Reggie Bush with Kanye West?
- PAAS convener Hardik Patel arrested in Surat, protests across Gujarat
- Rahul makes a 'feku' jibe at Modi, says he and his friends want to usurp land
- Netaji files reveal snooping on family, doubts over death
- Bihar polls: Grand alliance finalises seat distribution
- Two killed, 10 injured as bridge collapses in rain-battered Gujarat
A former associate of Kanye West has claimed that Kim Kardashian had a series of flings with the rapper even when she was dating Reggie Bush.
West's former associate, rapper/producer Consequence, said on a radio show today that the reality TV star cheated on her ex-boyfriend Bush with her current love, reported Radar online.
Consequence, who has fallen out with West in recent years, appeared on the show with his girlfriend Jen the Pen, who claimed she was also privy to West and Kardashian's alleged indiscretions.
"When [Kanye] was sticking Kim when Kim was with Reggie, you know whose secret that was? That was our secret: When the rest of the world didn't know... that secret was in my home," Jen said.
She added that Consequence ¿ whose real name is Dexter Raymond Mills Jr ¿ was bombarded with phone calls from an anxious West asking him, "What do I do about Kim? I need to be with her!"
Consequence, who was formerly inked to West's G.O.O.D Music label, said he was frequently dropping off the rapper at hotels for discreet trysts with Kardashian, who is now expecting her first child with him.