Kim Kardashian cheated on Reggie Bush with Kanye West?
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
A former associate of Kanye West has claimed that Kim Kardashian had a series of flings with the rapper even when she was dating Reggie Bush.
West's former associate, rapper/producer Consequence, said on a radio show today that the reality TV star cheated on her ex-boyfriend Bush with her current love, reported Radar online.
Consequence, who has fallen out with West in recent years, appeared on the show with his girlfriend Jen the Pen, who claimed she was also privy to West and Kardashian's alleged indiscretions.
"When [Kanye] was sticking Kim when Kim was with Reggie, you know whose secret that was? That was our secret: When the rest of the world didn't know... that secret was in my home," Jen said.
She added that Consequence ¿ whose real name is Dexter Raymond Mills Jr ¿ was bombarded with phone calls from an anxious West asking him, "What do I do about Kim? I need to be with her!"
Consequence, who was formerly inked to West's G.O.O.D Music label, said he was frequently dropping off the rapper at hotels for discreet trysts with Kardashian, who is now expecting her first child with him.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?