Kim Kardashian chooses baby name
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is convinced she is expecting a baby girl and wants to name her Liv.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West and friends say she has loved the moniker since she was a teenage admirer of actress Liv Tyler, plus one of her favourite Miami nightspots also has the name, reported Daily Star online.
"Kim has liked Liv since she was a teenager, as she was a big fan of Liv Tyler. She fell in love with it all over again when she started hanging out at the club on her visits to South Beach," a source said.
The beauty, who is believed to be around three months pregnant, is said to be convinced she is expecting a baby girl.
"Kim's instincts tell her she is going to have a daughter," the source added.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18