Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be pregnant
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Reality star Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wished her fans through her official blog and shared her excitement over the pregnancy, a media reported said.
"We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his (Kanye's) mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!!," she wrote.
West, 35, was the first to announce the pregnancy news of Kardashian on stage during his concert in the Atlantic City.
"... She is over the moon and can't wait to become a mother," he said.
However, Kardashian is still legally married to her estranged husband basketball star Kris Humphries despite filing for divorce more than one year ago, after 72 days of marriage.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP