Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be pregnant
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Reality star Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wished her fans through her official blog and shared her excitement over the pregnancy, a media reported said.
"We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his (Kanye's) mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!!," she wrote.
West, 35, was the first to announce the pregnancy news of Kardashian on stage during his concert in the Atlantic City.
"... She is over the moon and can't wait to become a mother," he said.
However, Kardashian is still legally married to her estranged husband basketball star Kris Humphries despite filing for divorce more than one year ago, after 72 days of marriage.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance