Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be pregnant
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Reality star Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wished her fans through her official blog and shared her excitement over the pregnancy, a media reported said.
"We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his (Kanye's) mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!!," she wrote.
West, 35, was the first to announce the pregnancy news of Kardashian on stage during his concert in the Atlantic City.
"... She is over the moon and can't wait to become a mother," he said.
However, Kardashian is still legally married to her estranged husband basketball star Kris Humphries despite filing for divorce more than one year ago, after 72 days of marriage.
Their divorce is expected to be finalised in early 2013.