Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be pregnant
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Reality star Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wished her fans through her official blog and shared her excitement over the pregnancy, a media reported said.
"We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his (Kanye's) mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!!," she wrote.
West, 35, was the first to announce the pregnancy news of Kardashian on stage during his concert in the Atlantic City.
"... She is over the moon and can't wait to become a mother," he said.
However, Kardashian is still legally married to her estranged husband basketball star Kris Humphries despite filing for divorce more than one year ago, after 72 days of marriage.
Their divorce is expected to be finalised in early 2013.