Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be pregnant
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Did not get personal with Narendra Modi, says Rahul Gandhi
Reality star Kim Kardashian feels blessed to be expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star wished her fans through her official blog and shared her excitement over the pregnancy, a media reported said.
"We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his (Kanye's) mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!!," she wrote.
West, 35, was the first to announce the pregnancy news of Kardashian on stage during his concert in the Atlantic City.
"... She is over the moon and can't wait to become a mother," he said.
However, Kardashian is still legally married to her estranged husband basketball star Kris Humphries despite filing for divorce more than one year ago, after 72 days of marriage.
Their divorce is expected to be finalised in early 2013.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit