Kim Kardashian flashes her baby bump in bikini shoot
- Intolerance: Sonia Gandhi to lead Congress march to Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Modi speaks to Nepal PM, expresses 'shock' over killing of Indian
- PM Modi invokes 1984 riots, says Congress can't lecture us on tolerance
- Black money: HSBC whistleblower offers to 'cooperate' with India
- Can't rule out terror plot in Russian plane crash: US intelligence chief
Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian shows no signs of slowing down and has posed on the beach in a white bikini showing her bare belly.
In order to avoid stares, the 32-year-old, who is expecting her first baby with rapper-boyfriend Kanye West, covered her bump in a knitted robe, as she walked barefoot in the sand, reported Daily Mirror online.
Kim seems to have a more positive outlook on the lurking paparazzi, as she jokingly uploaded a picture of a sleeping photographer who missed taking the lucrative shots of her world famous curves.
"This pap fell asleep on the job missed my whole Miami Beach photo shoot," she wrote.
West leaked the pregnancy news during his concert at Atlantic City's Revel Resort last month, when the 35-year-old hip-hop king called Kim "my baby mama" during the show, telling her, "Now you having my baby!"
- India-Africa summit opened up space to reinvent an old relationship
- To reform tax policy, government must think about it more clearly
- Over the barrel: The dilution of Brand India
- Raja-Mandala: Why Delhi must not be at sea
- Next Door Nepal: Advantage Beijing
- PM Modi admired globally, political opponents affecting India's image