Kim Kardashian flashes her baby bump in bikini shoot
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian shows no signs of slowing down and has posed on the beach in a white bikini showing her bare belly.
In order to avoid stares, the 32-year-old, who is expecting her first baby with rapper-boyfriend Kanye West, covered her bump in a knitted robe, as she walked barefoot in the sand, reported Daily Mirror online.
Kim seems to have a more positive outlook on the lurking paparazzi, as she jokingly uploaded a picture of a sleeping photographer who missed taking the lucrative shots of her world famous curves.
"This pap fell asleep on the job missed my whole Miami Beach photo shoot," she wrote.
West leaked the pregnancy news during his concert at Atlantic City's Revel Resort last month, when the 35-year-old hip-hop king called Kim "my baby mama" during the show, telling her, "Now you having my baby!"
The pair have been dating since March. Kim, who is 13 weeks pregnant, is technically still married to Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries as their divorce case is still pending in the court