Kim Kardashian freaked out by motherhood
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian is freaked out by the idea that motherhood is going to change her life but is looking forward to experiencing it.
The 32-year-old newly-divorced star is expecting her first child in early July with her boyfriend of one year Kanye West, reported E! online.
"I think I'm realising that it really is changing. I think that's why I was so anxious for a while, just because people will say 'Your life is totally going to change'.
"Obviously you want to evolve and your life to change and it will be an amazing thing but the way people freak me out all the time with all their advice, sometimes I'd rather just go through it and experience it on my own," Kim said.
However, her younger sister Khloe, 28, claims that Kim still hasn't fully accepted how different things will be after her baby is born.
"She doesn't think it's going to change anything," Khloe said.