Kim Kardashian giving birth was filmed
- Anandiben Patel slams Amit Shah and he shows her who’s boss
- Narendra Modi town hall: PM to interact with nation later today
- 14 killed in Assam's Kokrajhar after suspected Bodo militants open fire at village market
- Day 29, curfew continues in Kashmir as death toll rises to 54
- France: At least 13 killed in Rouen bar fire
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian giving birth was reportedly filmed but the footage will never been seen by the public.
Sources say the cameras were rolling when Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their first child, but the tape is for certain family members only.
On Friday, the 31-year-old started having labor pains, and went to her ob, with cameras in tow.
She was in pain and didn't know what was happening. The camera crew from Keeping Up With The Kardashians had been with her all week. Kim was taken to Cedars, and cameras followed her there. The camera crew did attempt to accompany Kim into the hospital. When Kanye arrived, he told them to get lost, which they did. Kanye didn't want this precious moment to be documented for TV.
- Institutionalisation of GST regime has more than a touch of romance
- SC's Arunachal judgement could give leeway to unprincipled politicians
- Odds are so much in Hillary's favour that Trump might eventually withdraw from race
- HC verdict turned principle of parliamentary democracy on its head in Delhi
- Clerics above law
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled