Kim Kardashian giving birth was filmed
- Union Cabinet recommends President's Rule in Arunachal Pradesh
- Rafale jet deal on right track, says French President Hollande ahead of India visit
- Three girls commit suicide in Tamil Nadu, blaming college, high fees
- Tavleen Singh's column: Could Rohith have been saved?
- Netaji files: Centre rejected probe reports twice, to assert ‘Bose dead’
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian giving birth was reportedly filmed but the footage will never been seen by the public.
Sources say the cameras were rolling when Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their first child, but the tape is for certain family members only.
On Friday, the 31-year-old started having labor pains, and went to her ob, with cameras in tow.
She was in pain and didn't know what was happening. The camera crew from Keeping Up With The Kardashians had been with her all week. Kim was taken to Cedars, and cameras followed her there. The camera crew did attempt to accompany Kim into the hospital. When Kanye arrived, he told them to get lost, which they did. Kanye didn't want this precious moment to be documented for TV.