Kim Kardashian giving birth was filmed
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian giving birth was reportedly filmed but the footage will never been seen by the public.
Sources say the cameras were rolling when Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their first child, but the tape is for certain family members only.
On Friday, the 31-year-old started having labor pains, and went to her ob, with cameras in tow.
She was in pain and didn't know what was happening. The camera crew from Keeping Up With The Kardashians had been with her all week. Kim was taken to Cedars, and cameras followed her there. The camera crew did attempt to accompany Kim into the hospital. When Kanye arrived, he told them to get lost, which they did. Kanye didn't want this precious moment to be documented for TV.
"Kim's mother, Kris, who was in the delivery room, filmed portions of it for family viewing only. Kanye told Kris when she could film," a source said.