Kim Kardashian giving birth was filmed
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian giving birth was reportedly filmed but the footage will never been seen by the public.
Sources say the cameras were rolling when Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their first child, but the tape is for certain family members only.
On Friday, the 31-year-old started having labor pains, and went to her ob, with cameras in tow.
She was in pain and didn't know what was happening. The camera crew from Keeping Up With The Kardashians had been with her all week. Kim was taken to Cedars, and cameras followed her there. The camera crew did attempt to accompany Kim into the hospital. When Kanye arrived, he told them to get lost, which they did. Kanye didn't want this precious moment to be documented for TV.
"Kim's mother, Kris, who was in the delivery room, filmed portions of it for family viewing only. Kanye told Kris when she could film," a source said.