Kim Kardashian, Kanye West buy $11 million mansion?
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly invested a whopping USD 11 million in a mansion at Bel Air, California.
The couple, who are expecting their first child together, are the owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an uber-private, gated community in California, reported TMZ Online.
They have owned the house for a few weeks and are designing a 14,000-square-foot dream home in its place.
The new home will be an Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
- Candidates’ wives prefer to be known by husband’s nickname
- A year on, ‘serial molester’ in police net
- Raakhi Birla’s road show fails to stir locals
- Rights panel bars school from forcing out student for ‘misbehaviour’
- Force India out to prove podium was no fluke
- Mohali openers involved in record 587-run partnership