Kim Kardashian, Kanye West buy $11 million mansion?
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly invested a whopping USD 11 million in a mansion at Bel Air, California.
The couple, who are expecting their first child together, are the owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an uber-private, gated community in California, reported TMZ Online.
They have owned the house for a few weeks and are designing a 14,000-square-foot dream home in its place.
The new home will be an Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.