Kim Kardashian, Kanye West buy $11 million mansion?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly invested a whopping USD 11 million in a mansion at Bel Air, California.
The couple, who are expecting their first child together, are the owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an uber-private, gated community in California, reported TMZ Online.
They have owned the house for a few weeks and are designing a 14,000-square-foot dream home in its place.
The new home will be an Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express