Kim Kardashian, Kanye West buy $11 million mansion?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri, says communal harmony will take country forward
- Mobile internet services cut in Jammu after recovery of cows' carcasses
- Volkswagen recalls 389 units of Polo model in India
- Air Force plans for women to fight wars: will they fly in the face of conventional non-combat roles?
- After Mumbai, Ghulam Ali's concert in Pune cancelled following Shiv Sena protest
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly invested a whopping USD 11 million in a mansion at Bel Air, California.
The couple, who are expecting their first child together, are the owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an uber-private, gated community in California, reported TMZ Online.
They have owned the house for a few weeks and are designing a 14,000-square-foot dream home in its place.