Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to marry?
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly get married as soon as she finalises her divorce from Kris Humphries.
The pair recently announced they're expecting their first child together, and are keen for the baby to be born out of wedlock, reported Showbizspy.
"Kim has been trying for a baby for a few months. She got off birth control and it was a decision she and Kanye both made. They wanted to get married before starting a family but the divorce changed everything because its taken so long to finalize. Kanye and Kim will definitely get married after the divorce is settled with Kris," a source said.
Kardashian last year called of her 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries.