Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to marry?
- Lok Sabha elections: 11 parties come together to defeat Cong, counter Modi, say they are the 'first front'
- RJD rebellion fizzles out, Lalu Prasad takes nine MLAs to Speaker
- Shinde U-turn: âAnger directed at social media'
- Supreme Court rejects exemption plea, Subrata Roy to appear tomorrow
- AAP gears up for LS polls, party to add gas pricing issue in manifesto to target BJP, Cong
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly get married as soon as she finalises her divorce from Kris Humphries.
The pair recently announced they're expecting their first child together, and are keen for the baby to be born out of wedlock, reported Showbizspy.
"Kim has been trying for a baby for a few months. She got off birth control and it was a decision she and Kanye both made. They wanted to get married before starting a family but the divorce changed everything because its taken so long to finalize. Kanye and Kim will definitely get married after the divorce is settled with Kris," a source said.
Kardashian last year called of her 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries.