Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to marry?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly get married as soon as she finalises her divorce from Kris Humphries.
The pair recently announced they're expecting their first child together, and are keen for the baby to be born out of wedlock, reported Showbizspy.
"Kim has been trying for a baby for a few months. She got off birth control and it was a decision she and Kanye both made. They wanted to get married before starting a family but the divorce changed everything because its taken so long to finalize. Kanye and Kim will definitely get married after the divorce is settled with Kris," a source said.
Kardashian last year called of her 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries.