Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to marry?
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly get married as soon as she finalises her divorce from Kris Humphries.
The pair recently announced they're expecting their first child together, and are keen for the baby to be born out of wedlock, reported Showbizspy.
"Kim has been trying for a baby for a few months. She got off birth control and it was a decision she and Kanye both made. They wanted to get married before starting a family but the divorce changed everything because its taken so long to finalize. Kanye and Kim will definitely get married after the divorce is settled with Kris," a source said.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it