Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to marry?
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly get married as soon as she finalises her divorce from Kris Humphries.
The pair recently announced they're expecting their first child together, and are keen for the baby to be born out of wedlock, reported Showbizspy.
"Kim has been trying for a baby for a few months. She got off birth control and it was a decision she and Kanye both made. They wanted to get married before starting a family but the divorce changed everything because its taken so long to finalize. Kanye and Kim will definitely get married after the divorce is settled with Kris," a source said.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment