Kim Kardashian praises her mother
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Reality star Kim Kardashian considers her mother Kris Jenner as her role model because she has learnt a lot from her.
The 32 year old socialite, who maintains a close relationship with her mother and manager Jenner, said she is her inspiration because she works so hard and knows how to make a success of things, reported Contactmusic.
"My mom is the key to my success. We think exactly alike and are always on the same page. She is a better negotiator than I am, so I learn so much from her," said Kardashian.
"Every six months my mom and I set goals and visions for what we want to achieve. Then we write a goal that is outlandish and outside what we think is our goal range and try and reach it," she added.
Kardashian and her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney, lead successful business ventures and they encouraged their fans to take the same risk.
"I would definitely encourage people to go into business. But they have to make sure it is a business that makes sense. You really have to believe in it, fine-tune it, have the right people, stay committed and go for it," said Kardashian.