Kim Kardashian pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West's child
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
West made the announcement during a concert in Atlantic City last evening, saying "Stop the music and make noise for my baby mama."
The fans have congratulated the couple on Twitter which was followed by tweets from Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian.
"KIMYE!!!!! Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!"
Their mother, Kris Jenner, tweeted, "Oh BABY BABY BABY!!"
Kim and Kanye began dating in April 2012. She split from second husband Kris Humphries in 2011 after just 72 days of marriage. Kim is technically still married to Humphries as their divorce hearing is scheduled for February 15.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully