Kim Kardashian pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West's child
- LIVE Netaji files: PM Modi declassifies 100 files on Subhash Chandra Bose
- Anti-national Rohith to Mother India son Rohith: Why the shift
- NIA arrests 13 Islamic State sympathisers in 'anti-terror' crackdown
- Rohith Vemula suicide: Police ready to move in, students set for face-off
- Live, Ind vs Aus, 5th ODI: Dhawan, Rohit get India off to flying start
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
West made the announcement during a concert in Atlantic City last evening, saying "Stop the music and make noise for my baby mama."
The fans have congratulated the couple on Twitter which was followed by tweets from Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian.
"KIMYE!!!!! Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!"
Their mother, Kris Jenner, tweeted, "Oh BABY BABY BABY!!"
Kim and Kanye began dating in April 2012. She split from second husband Kris Humphries in 2011 after just 72 days of marriage. Kim is technically still married to Humphries as their divorce hearing is scheduled for February 15.