Kim Kardashian pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West's child
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
West made the announcement during a concert in Atlantic City last evening, saying "Stop the music and make noise for my baby mama."
The fans have congratulated the couple on Twitter which was followed by tweets from Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian.
"KIMYE!!!!! Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!"
Their mother, Kris Jenner, tweeted, "Oh BABY BABY BABY!!"
Kim and Kanye began dating in April 2012. She split from second husband Kris Humphries in 2011 after just 72 days of marriage. Kim is technically still married to Humphries as their divorce hearing is scheduled for February 15.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China