Kim Kardashian promotes California
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Maxwell, Miller lead KXIP to stunning win
Kim Kardashian, the reality TV star who began her showbiz career with an intimate tape, is the new poster girl for California tourism.
The 29-year-old posed in a pink bikini for an advertisement inviting tourists to the sunshine state.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star posted a picture on her website showing her filming a commercial for California Tourism.
"I just shot a commercial for California! The Jonas Brothers, Betty White and Jason Mraz are also in it," she wrote underneath the photo.
"I can't wait to see how it turns out! Where all my California girls at?," she added.
However, the socialite also gave an interview this morning in which she gushed about her move to the Big Apple where she'll be living while filming her new reality show.
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one