Kim Kardashian promotes California
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Kim Kardashian, the reality TV star who began her showbiz career with an intimate tape, is the new poster girl for California tourism.
The 29-year-old posed in a pink bikini for an advertisement inviting tourists to the sunshine state.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star posted a picture on her website showing her filming a commercial for California Tourism.
"I just shot a commercial for California! The Jonas Brothers, Betty White and Jason Mraz are also in it," she wrote underneath the photo.
"I can't wait to see how it turns out! Where all my California girls at?," she added.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might