Kim Kardashian promotes California
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Kim Kardashian, the reality TV star who began her showbiz career with an intimate tape, is the new poster girl for California tourism.
The 29-year-old posed in a pink bikini for an advertisement inviting tourists to the sunshine state.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star posted a picture on her website showing her filming a commercial for California Tourism.
"I just shot a commercial for California! The Jonas Brothers, Betty White and Jason Mraz are also in it," she wrote underneath the photo.
"I can't wait to see how it turns out! Where all my California girls at?," she added.
However, the socialite also gave an interview this morning in which she gushed about her move to the Big Apple where she'll be living while filming her new reality show.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today