Kim Kardashian promotes California
- After meeting with India, Pakistan says Kashmir remains core issue
- Behind the chest thumping, India and Pak work through quieter channels to improve ties
- BJP seeks to corner govt over VVIP chopper scam, Ishrat Jahan case
- Rajya Sabha disrupted yet again over JNU row and Uttarakhand crisis
- PM Modi, Amit Shah decided RS list, Swamy made the cut with National Herald case
Kim Kardashian, the reality TV star who began her showbiz career with an intimate tape, is the new poster girl for California tourism.
The 29-year-old posed in a pink bikini for an advertisement inviting tourists to the sunshine state.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star posted a picture on her website showing her filming a commercial for California Tourism.
"I just shot a commercial for California! The Jonas Brothers, Betty White and Jason Mraz are also in it," she wrote underneath the photo.
"I can't wait to see how it turns out! Where all my California girls at?," she added.
- Stories of greed and inability to see the big picture in election-time Bengal
- A neat separation of poverty estimates and entitlements won’t pass muster
- NDA has kept its promise to make local self-government more meaningful
- Delhi must not let commonsense with Beijing turn into a policy of self-denial with US
- Putin’s intervention has brought Russia back in a prominent role in Syria
- Relieve the president of the thankless task of putting his signature to the proclamation