Kim Kardashian refuses to return wedding ring to Kris?
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is reportedly refusing to hand back her diamond engagement ring to estranged husband Kris Humphries.
The 27-year-old basketball star is demanding she return the jewel, which cost him over 450,000 pounds, but his wife of just 72 days insists it rightfully belongs to her, reported Sun online.
"He is adamant that he wants the ring back.
It's becoming a real sticking point between his and Kim's attorneys.
She has made it plain that she has no intention of returning it though and feels she is within her legal right to refuse as she went through with the wedding.
"However, Kris contends that the marriage was a total sham and that Kim only wed him for publicity so therefore she has no right to keep such an expensive gift.
Kris doesn't understand why Kim would even want to keep the ring anyway," a source said.
Humphries is also refusing to go through with the divorce, claiming the whole marriage was a fraud perpetrated by Kim to get publicity for her TV show.
"All she has to do is agree to an annulment," his lawyer Marshall Waller said.
The judge has set a February 15 hearing date to determine if the case will go to trial.
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express