Kim Kardashian's baby to be part of her reality show
- Missing Malaysian jetliner: Plane's disappearance deliberate, says Malaysian PM
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
- Arrest warrant issued against Devyani Khobragade in US visa fraud case
- Unfazed, Arvind Kejriwal fires yet another salvo at media
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
Pregnant star Kim Kardashian might let her and rapper Kanye West's baby appear on her reality shows in the future.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star, who is set to give birth to the couple's first child in early July, loves seeing her sister Kourtney's children, Mason, three, and Penelope, nine-months, on the show.
She said her half-sisters, Kendall, 17, and Kylie, 15, have shown her that growing up on reality TV can have a positive impact, reported Contactmusic.
"My baby will not be part of the shows right now. I love and enjoy seeing Mason and Penelope on the show. But Scott and Kourtney are in the same business of reality television, so it works for them," Kim said.
"Kendall and Kylie have grown into these amazing young women who are very grounded and smart. It has turned out to be a positive, but I think it could have been a negative. It gives me great hope, even for Mason and Penelope," she said.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy