Kim Kardashian says Kayne West more important than family
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Kim Kardashian upset her family by telling them that her priorities have changed and boyfriend Kanye West comes before the family for her.
In the latest installment of 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami', Kim is seen making her feelings clear to her family.
Kim, 32, had backed out of a family boat racing event as to spend time with West but he had to take a flight and Kim decided to rejoin the event, the Daily Mail reported.
After walking into the kitchen where the family are eating breakfast, Bruce starts to poke fun, asking, 'Little Kimmie, what are you gonna back out on today? Anything else you want to get out of?'
She tells the family, "I can actually go" – explaining that Kanye had a last-minute flight to take.
However, that the family are the back up plan is met with surprise, shock and derision.
"So we're you're back-up choice?" mother Kris asked, and Kourtney added, "So we're second priority."
"Yeah you are," Kim tells them. Yeah, in my life you are!," she added.
An angry Jenner said, "You know, I'm the team captain and I like commitment... there's no more room, sorry."
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today