Kim Kardashian shares weight loss tips
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Kim Kardashian, who is famous for her womanly curves, has hared her post-indulgence weight loss tip – throw out those Thanksgiving leftovers.
For many tucking into the leftovers is as eagerly anticipated as the Thanksgiving meal itself.
"Throw out those left overs!" the Daily Mail quoted Kim as writing. As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over. You don't need to eat those left overs! With the Thanksgiving break now over, it's time to get back to the grind. We all indulge a little over Thanksgiving, after all, that's what the holidays are all about!" she wrote.
The 32-year-old shopaholic advised those who were planning on hitting the shops, online or at the mall, to concentrate on buying items that would help them achieve their workout goals.
"There are tons of deals in stores and online so treat yourself to a new workout outfit or some new sneakers that will get you motivated to hit the gym," she wrote.
Kim admitted that she had also indulged during the holiday season.
"Don't beat yourself up, but stay focused," she said.
"We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that's fine.
"But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your 'treats'… after all, Christmas is just around the corner," she said.
Her her very last tip was a simple one - drink more water'.
"You'd be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weightloss mission and workouts," Kim said.
"Most of us don't drink enough, and you've probably been avoiding water these last few days and treating yourself to sodas, alcohol and yummy holiday drinks. Two-four litres per day of water is what you should be drinking, so strive for that!" she added.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress