Kim Kardashian strips off for bikini shoot
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has stripped down to her bikini for a racy new photoshoot in the Miami heat last week.
The 32-year-old socialite, who has been focusing on her career and relationship over the past few months, showed off her famous figure as she posed in a number of skimpy two pieces, reported Daily Mail.
Wearing natural, toned down make-up, which accentuated her flawless complexion, Kardashian posed in a tan coloured string bikini.
Her long, dark hair fell straight down her back in the shots, as she scraped it back with her perfectly manicured nails.
She later changed into a chunkier khaki one, sticking to a style that clearly suits her, showing off her curves in the the most flattering light.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star is now gearing up for Christmas and has started decorating her home.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities