Kim Kardashian suffers pregnancy scare
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian was rushed to a doctor in Los Angeles when she feared she was having a miscarriage after returning from Paris fashion week.
Though it was a false alarm, Kardashian has now been advised by her doctors to stop overdoing her workout sessions and get more rest, reported New York Post.
The four-months-pregnant reality star flew to Paris on Sunday to join Kanye West at a Givenchy show.
The 32-year-old returned from Los Angeles on Tuesday night.
"Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed. She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears. She thought she was having a miscarriage."
After examining Kardashian, Doctors declared that she and the baby were fine. She was sent home at 12:30 am. But doctors have given her strict advise against working out and exercising too hard, and suggested her to get enough rest.
Kardashian is known to have working out with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer