Kim Kardashian suffers pregnancy scare
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian was rushed to a doctor in Los Angeles when she feared she was having a miscarriage after returning from Paris fashion week.
Though it was a false alarm, Kardashian has now been advised by her doctors to stop overdoing her workout sessions and get more rest, reported New York Post.
The four-months-pregnant reality star flew to Paris on Sunday to join Kanye West at a Givenchy show.
The 32-year-old returned from Los Angeles on Tuesday night.
"Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed. She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears. She thought she was having a miscarriage."
After examining Kardashian, Doctors declared that she and the baby were fine. She was sent home at 12:30 am. But doctors have given her strict advise against working out and exercising too hard, and suggested her to get enough rest.
Kardashian is known to have working out with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer.