Kim Kardashian suffers pregnancy scare
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian was rushed to a doctor in Los Angeles when she feared she was having a miscarriage after returning from Paris fashion week.
Though it was a false alarm, Kardashian has now been advised by her doctors to stop overdoing her workout sessions and get more rest, reported New York Post.
The four-months-pregnant reality star flew to Paris on Sunday to join Kanye West at a Givenchy show.
The 32-year-old returned from Los Angeles on Tuesday night.
"Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed. She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears. She thought she was having a miscarriage."
After examining Kardashian, Doctors declared that she and the baby were fine. She was sent home at 12:30 am. But doctors have given her strict advise against working out and exercising too hard, and suggested her to get enough rest.
Kardashian is known to have working out with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer.