Kim Kardashian taking fashion inspiration from Victoria Beckham
Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian is reportedly taking pregnancy fashion inspiration from singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham.
The 32-year-old socialite, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, has been studying pictures of the former Spice Girl to get ideas on staying chic as her figure expands, reported Showbiz spy.
"Kim loves Victoria's VB range to complement her curves. Now with a burgeoning bump on the way, she is following her style closely.
"Kim spent hours with her mum, Kris Jenner, and her glam squad going through pictures of what Victoria wore during all her pregnancies. She wants to look classy and not frumpy while carrying her child," a source said.
Pregnant Kim Kardashian wears skin-tight outfit
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is 12 weeks pregnant, wore a very tight black dress and strappy stilettos while hosting a party.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star showed up at the nightclub in a sheer black top and tight black pencil skirt, reported New York Daily News.
The socialite was in Canada to help host the annual Iced party at Cowboys Dancehall.
However, rapper boyfriend Kanye West was not present at the event, which came just days after he announced he and his ladylove were expecting a baby.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate