Kim Kardashian to earn $16 million from her pregnancy
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
Pregnant reality show star Kim Kardashian is in talks with TV bosses about filming everything to do with her pregnancy as well as becoming the face of lots of mother-to-be and baby products.
The 32-year-old celebrity is currently expecting her first baby with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, 35, reported Sun online.
"Kim is in talks with TV executives about filming the run-up to the birth - scans, hospital visits, everything. She could make USD 16 million from the pregnancy alone. She's already been bombarded with tons of potential deals to endorse parental products," a source said.
However, it is unsure whether Kim will allow TV cameras to film her giving birth like her sister Kourtney did when she had her two children.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy