Kim Kardashian to earn $16 million from her pregnancy
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Pregnant reality show star Kim Kardashian is in talks with TV bosses about filming everything to do with her pregnancy as well as becoming the face of lots of mother-to-be and baby products.
The 32-year-old celebrity is currently expecting her first baby with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, 35, reported Sun online.
"Kim is in talks with TV executives about filming the run-up to the birth - scans, hospital visits, everything. She could make USD 16 million from the pregnancy alone. She's already been bombarded with tons of potential deals to endorse parental products," a source said.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist