Kim Kardashian to earn $16 million from her pregnancy
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Pregnant reality show star Kim Kardashian is in talks with TV bosses about filming everything to do with her pregnancy as well as becoming the face of lots of mother-to-be and baby products.
The 32-year-old celebrity is currently expecting her first baby with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, 35, reported Sun online.
"Kim is in talks with TV executives about filming the run-up to the birth - scans, hospital visits, everything. She could make USD 16 million from the pregnancy alone. She's already been bombarded with tons of potential deals to endorse parental products," a source said.
However, it is unsure whether Kim will allow TV cameras to film her giving birth like her sister Kourtney did when she had her two children.