Kim Kardashian wants to don similar wedding dress as Kate Middleton
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to have a similar wedding dress to British royal Kate Middleton.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star is said to be a huge fan of Middleton and is planning to walk down the aisle in a dress based on the Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown worn by the Duchess for her nuptials in 2011, reported Contactmusic.
"Kim is absolutely obsessed with everything Kate and William do. She considers her own family 'American Royalty'. Kim loves Kate's style and while she is planning on several gowns for her big day, she wants the one for the ceremony to look something like Kate's dress. The brief is demure princess and she'll also wear a tiara," a source said.
Meanwhile, Kardashian and her fiance Kayne West, who have six-month-old daughter North together, are allegedly planning to sit on golden thrones during their reception.
"They think it'd be really cool to have gold thrones to sit on during the reception. They've already got a Buckingham Palace-themed room in their new home, which they're using as inspiration."