Kim Kardashian wants to find out baby's sex
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West wants to find out the sex of her unborn baby.
The 32-year-old star, who is around 12 weeks pregnant, said that she does not have a preference and just wants a healthy baby, reported Us magazine.
"Of course I do want to know (about the sex of the baby). I can't find out yet, but I do want to know.... No preference, I just want a healthy baby," she said.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star said that she has been lucky with her pregnancy so far because she hasn't suffered from morning sickness and has been feeling good.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest. People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good," she added.
West, who has been dating Kim for eight months, shared the couple's happy news during a performance at Revedl in Atlantic City, New Jersey on December 30.