Kim Kardashian wants to find out baby's sex
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West wants to find out the sex of her unborn baby.
The 32-year-old star, who is around 12 weeks pregnant, said that she does not have a preference and just wants a healthy baby, reported Us magazine.
"Of course I do want to know (about the sex of the baby). I can't find out yet, but I do want to know.... No preference, I just want a healthy baby," she said.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star said that she has been lucky with her pregnancy so far because she hasn't suffered from morning sickness and has been feeling good.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest. People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good," she added.
West, who has been dating Kim for eight months, shared the couple's happy news during a performance at Revedl in Atlantic City, New Jersey on December 30.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express