Kim Kardashian wants to find out baby's sex
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West wants to find out the sex of her unborn baby.
The 32-year-old star, who is around 12 weeks pregnant, said that she does not have a preference and just wants a healthy baby, reported Us magazine.
"Of course I do want to know (about the sex of the baby). I can't find out yet, but I do want to know.... No preference, I just want a healthy baby," she said.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star said that she has been lucky with her pregnancy so far because she hasn't suffered from morning sickness and has been feeling good.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest. People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good," she added.
West, who has been dating Kim for eight months, shared the couple's happy news during a performance at Revedl in Atlantic City, New Jersey on December 30.