Kim Kardashian wants to find out baby's sex
- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West wants to find out the sex of her unborn baby.
The 32-year-old star, who is around 12 weeks pregnant, said that she does not have a preference and just wants a healthy baby, reported Us magazine.
"Of course I do want to know (about the sex of the baby). I can't find out yet, but I do want to know.... No preference, I just want a healthy baby," she said.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star said that she has been lucky with her pregnancy so far because she hasn't suffered from morning sickness and has been feeling good.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest. People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good," she added.
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies
- The Council of Islamic Ideology symbolises a contagion of pious madness
- India cannot continue to fight a 21st century battle with 19th century institutions
- Odd-even policy took on pollution. Now address congestion.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?