Kim Kardashian was worried about her ‘curvaceous’ body
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is famed for her voluptuous figure, says she has learnt to deal with so much attention being given to her body.
The 32-year-old socialite launches her new fashion range here, reported Sun online.
"I am really glad to be able to promote a healthy, natural body shape, eating well and exercising and appreciating the shape that you naturally have.
"I was a teenager in the 90s, which was the era of grunge, the waif and heroin chic. Female models were skeletal, and with my Armenian background that was a mould I was never going to fit," she said.
The range features more than 100 pieces in sizes 8 to 16, and is designed to make women of every size feel sexy.
Despite her track record of failed relationships, including her infamous 72-day marriage to American basketball player Kris Humphries, Kardashian said that she still easily falls in love.
"I'll always believe the next one is 'The One', I'm such a hopeless romantic. It had always been my dream to have a big wedding. When people said that I'd made the wedding day over the top for the TV show, that was just me. I am over the top," she said.