Kim Kardashian's divorce battle may affect her unborn baby
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been warned that her divorce battle may put her unborn baby at risk.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', star who is expecting her first child in June with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West, is freaked out after being advised that the stress could have "long-term effects" on her baby, reported TMZ online.
Kim's is stressed due to the divorce battle from her estranged husband Kris Humphries, who she split from in November 2011 after 72 days of their marriage.
The 32-year-old beauty was treated for severe abdominal pains in recent days, after her doctor rushed to her home in the middle of the night to examine her and warned her to reduce her stress levels.
Her lawyer Laura Wasser and friends of the reality TV star insist the only significant stress in her life right now is her divorce.
Kim's mother and manager Kris Jenner also confirmed she has been told to relax.
"Kim has been going through this divorce for months. She has been under a lot of stress because of it and the doctors told her she had a really tough week and the stress could become a problem if she isn't careful," her mother said.
Her ex-husband and his lawyer filed new documents in court this week, complaining that the divorce was being unnecessarily rushed through the courts because of Kim's