Kim Kardashian's sex tape sales soar after baby news
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Kim Kardashian's infamous sex tape sales have doubled since her boyfriend Kanye West announced that the couple are expecting a baby.
Vivid Entertainment, that owns 'Kim K Superstar', said that the video-on-demand purchases of the sex tape have spiked 80 per cent since Sunday night, TMZ Online reported.
It is the biggest increase that the tape has seen since the 32-year-old reality star married Kris Humphries.
The reality TV star had sued distributors Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the 2003 tape – allegedly stolen during a house move but dropped the suit in April 2007 and settled with the company for USD 5 millions.