Kim Kardashian's sex tape sales soar after baby news
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Kim Kardashian's infamous sex tape sales have doubled since her boyfriend Kanye West announced that the couple are expecting a baby.
Vivid Entertainment, that owns 'Kim K Superstar', said that the video-on-demand purchases of the sex tape have spiked 80 per cent since Sunday night, TMZ Online reported.
It is the biggest increase that the tape has seen since the 32-year-old reality star married Kris Humphries.
The reality TV star had sued distributors Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the 2003 tape – allegedly stolen during a house move but dropped the suit in April 2007 and settled with the company for USD 5 millions.