Kim Kardashian's sex tape sales soar after baby news
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Kim Kardashian's infamous sex tape sales have doubled since her boyfriend Kanye West announced that the couple are expecting a baby.
Vivid Entertainment, that owns 'Kim K Superstar', said that the video-on-demand purchases of the sex tape have spiked 80 per cent since Sunday night, TMZ Online reported.
It is the biggest increase that the tape has seen since the 32-year-old reality star married Kris Humphries.
The reality TV star had sued distributors Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the 2003 tape – allegedly stolen during a house move but dropped the suit in April 2007 and settled with the company for USD 5 millions.