Kim Kardashian's sex tape sales soar after baby news
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Kim Kardashian's infamous sex tape sales have doubled since her boyfriend Kanye West announced that the couple are expecting a baby.
Vivid Entertainment, that owns 'Kim K Superstar', said that the video-on-demand purchases of the sex tape have spiked 80 per cent since Sunday night, TMZ Online reported.
It is the biggest increase that the tape has seen since the 32-year-old reality star married Kris Humphries.
The reality TV star had sued distributors Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the 2003 tape – allegedly stolen during a house move but dropped the suit in April 2007 and settled with the company for USD 5 millions.