Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid this year
- Congress moves EC as Modi's aide Amit Shah talks of 'badla' in riot-hit Muzaffarnagar
- MH370 fallout: AirAsia withdraws inflight magazine after it said our well-trained pilots would 'never lose a plane'
- After NYPD cop arrest at IGI, US tells India to get past tensions and move on
- VVIP chopper deal: Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP displays 'show of unity' as Advani files nomination
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year.
According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
SRK's big films have always released during Diwali but it could be the first time that King Khan is aiming to woo his fans on Eid.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav welcomes Bukhari's appeal, slams BJP, RSS
- Ajit Singh asks secular forces to come together
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates