Kingfisher Airlines shares fall after posting quarterly loss
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
Kingfisher Airlines shares fell as much as 6.4 percent on Tuesday after the Vijay Mallya-led debt-ridden airline posted a 7.55 billion rupees ($142 million) net loss in the October-December quarter.
Kingfisher shares were down 1.6 percent as of 0351 GMT.
Chk for latest stock market statusMore on Kingfisher Airlines
Company INFO More on Kingfisher Airlines