Kingfisher Airlines shares fall after posting quarterly loss
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Kingfisher Airlines shares fell as much as 6.4 percent on Tuesday after the Vijay Mallya-led debt-ridden airline posted a 7.55 billion rupees ($142 million) net loss in the October-December quarter.
Kingfisher shares were down 1.6 percent as of 0351 GMT.
Chk for latest stock market statusMore on Kingfisher Airlines
Company INFO More on Kingfisher Airlines