Kingfisher Airlines shares fall after posting quarterly loss
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Kingfisher Airlines shares fell as much as 6.4 percent on Tuesday after the Vijay Mallya-led debt-ridden airline posted a 7.55 billion rupees ($142 million) net loss in the October-December quarter.
Kingfisher shares were down 1.6 percent as of 0351 GMT.
Chk for latest stock market statusMore on Kingfisher Airlines
Company INFO More on Kingfisher Airlines