Kingfisher staff seeks firmís closure
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
A section of Kingfisher Airline's employees is planning to write to the airline's management to seek closure of the company, selling off the assets and clear their salary dues, two Mumbai-based employees of the airline said.
"We want the company to spell out a payment schedule for our salary dues. If we don't find their explanation satisfactory, we will file a winding up petition in the court under Section 433 of the Companies Act," said a Mumbai-based employee after a two-hour meeting of Kingfisher Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Association ended late on Wednesday. Kingfisher Airlines' spokesperson declined to comment on the matter.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18