Kiran, Azad to travel with busy Aamir Khan to Rajasthan
- Kashmir crisis: Rajnath Singh dials Sonia Gandhi, Omar Abdullah; appeals for peace
- Toll rises to 25 as Kashmir continues to simmer amid curfew
- Eder wonder goal helps Portugal beat France, win Euro 2016
- Sensex rallies 464 pts, Nifty above 8,400 on Asian leads
- Odisha anti-Maoist ops: ‘When I returned, my wife was lying dead in the drain’
Aamir Khan has been having a very hectic schedule for last two years. He has been shooting back to back for his TV show 'Satyamev Jayate' and also for YRF's Dhoom 3.
It may be recalled that when Aamir went to Chicago for a schedule of Dhoom 3 last year, he took his wife Kiran and baby boy Azad along with him and even set up a complete home there for those 3 months as he didn't want to be away from family.
Now Aamir begins shooting for Rajkuma Hirani's P.K. in Rajasthan from today and once again wifey dearest Kiran and son Azad will be travelling with him to Rajasthan. Aamir Khan will be stationed in Rajasthan for almost 45 days.
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising
- Supreme Court must play referee in Centre-Delhi government tussle
- Police departments are home to deep-seated gender bias and stereotyping
- Prakash Javadekar must ensure ideology does not take precedence over reform
- Brexit militates against the spirit of human oneness
- Economic reforms: In the next 25 years we have a good chance of wiping out poverty completely