Kiran Bedi guarantees Delhi will change in 90 days
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP disapproves Giriraj Singh's Pakistan remark
Former IPS officer Kiran Bedi today offered to be an honorary trainer for the personnel of Delhi Police in crime prevention.
"I have offered to be an honorary trainer for Delhi Police, officers in particular, in crime prevention...I guarantee scene will change in 90 days," she said in a tweet.
Delhi Police had received flak for not being able to prevent the gangrape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus in south Delhi on December 16 night.
The girl died in a Singapore hospital early this morning.