Kissing Sarah Jessica Parker was a nightmare: Bradley Cooper
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper says he did not enjoy kissing Sarah Jessica Parker in TV sitcom 'Sex and the City'.
Cooper, 38, who guest starred in an episode of the comedy-drama series where he had to kiss Parker's iconic character Carrie Bradshaw, said it was difficult because he was being told how to be intimate with her, a media report said.
"I did 'Sex and the City' and I was very nervous because I was driving a stick shift, a standard Porsche, and I thought I was going to bang Sarah Jessica Parker's head against the dashboard. That was all I was thinking about.
"And then right before we shot the scene, this guy came up and I think he said, 'SJP does no tongue. No tongue, man'. And I was like, 'Who's SJP?' So she kisses me, then straddles me in the front of the car and all I kept thinking about was keeping my tongue as far back in my mouth as possible. It was nightmare. But she wasn't -- she was great," he said.