Koi Mil Gaya actress Hansika Motwani dating south actor Simbu STR
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
Koi Mil Gaya actress Hansika Motwani and Southern actor Simbu aka STR took to Twitter to admit that they are in a relationship
Been hearing to many rumours abt my personal life, so jus wana clear.yes!I'm seeing Str:)n hence I wouldnt like 2talk abt my personal life .— Hansika (@ihansika) July 20, 2013
Simbu promptly retweeted Hansika and wrote:
Yes I'm am with hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will b decided by our family ... Hope u will respect our privacy— STR (@iam_STR) July 20, 2013
Hansika and Simbu, who have worked in two Tamil movies together Vaalu and Vettai Mannan, are believed to have developed fondness for each other on the sets.
Hansika has worked as a child star in many Hindi soaps such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand and Shakalaka Boom Boom. She was also seen in Hrithik Roshan's Koi Mil Gaya as a child artist. She made her Bollywood debut opposite Himesh Reshammiya in Aap Ka Surroor. After a few more movies, she headed to the South. She has acted in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films.