Koi Mil Gaya actress Hansika Motwani dating south actor Simbu STR
Koi Mil Gaya actress Hansika Motwani and Southern actor Simbu aka STR took to Twitter to admit that they are in a relationship
Been hearing to many rumours abt my personal life, so jus wana clear.yes!I'm seeing Str:)n hence I wouldnt like 2talk abt my personal life .— Hansika (@ihansika) July 20, 2013
Simbu promptly retweeted Hansika and wrote:
Yes I'm am with hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will b decided by our family ... Hope u will respect our privacy— STR (@iam_STR) July 20, 2013
Hansika and Simbu, who have worked in two Tamil movies together Vaalu and Vettai Mannan, are believed to have developed fondness for each other on the sets.
Hansika has worked as a child star in many Hindi soaps such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand and Shakalaka Boom Boom. She was also seen in Hrithik Roshan's Koi Mil Gaya as a child artist. She made her Bollywood debut opposite Himesh Reshammiya in Aap Ka Surroor. After a few more movies, she headed to the South. She has acted in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films.
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment
- Now that Bihar’s women have voted, what about their economic rights?
- Sedition and political speech
- Indian channels have a lot to learn from the international coverage of 13/11
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia