- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is really tired, according to her own admission. The other day as she came out of her chamber at the Assembly building, the frail-looking CM stopped and told the waiting reporters: "I am tired. I didn't get sleep at night. I need rest. But I can't take that. I am helpless." Her party colleagues also admit it — for the fact that the CM shoulders the responsibility of running both the government and the party. Recently after her "should I hit PM" remark, the CPM had commented that it is not amused to hear it since she has become tired by addressing one rally after another.