- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI struggle to 115/9 against RCB
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is really tired, according to her own admission. The other day as she came out of her chamber at the Assembly building, the frail-looking CM stopped and told the waiting reporters: "I am tired. I didn't get sleep at night. I need rest. But I can't take that. I am helpless." Her party colleagues also admit it — for the fact that the CM shoulders the responsibility of running both the government and the party. Recently after her "should I hit PM" remark, the CPM had commented that it is not amused to hear it since she has become tired by addressing one rally after another.