Kolkata’s favourite son-in-law returns
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
For a 77-year-old, Dexter is supremely fit and has a clear opinion about the future of Test cricket. "Test cricket will survive as long as TV companies are backing it. The day they will start losing interest, it will be dead," the man, whom the Fred Truman had nicknamed 'Lord', said.