Kolkata’s favourite son-in-law returns
- Putin gets Russia Senate nod to use military in Ukraine
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Varanasi: Rahul woos rickshawpullers, promises better livelihood
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
For a 77-year-old, Dexter is supremely fit and has a clear opinion about the future of Test cricket. "Test cricket will survive as long as TV companies are backing it. The day they will start losing interest, it will be dead," the man, whom the Fred Truman had nicknamed 'Lord', said.