Kosi Kalan: Case against 3 for ‘threatening’ victim’s family
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Police have lodged a case against three persons for threatening the family members of a youth who was killed in the communal violence which took place in the Kosi Kalan area of Mathura on June 1. The father of the youth, Salluddin, alleged that the accused were threatening him to withdraw their names from a complaint.
Salluddin's father, Islam, had filed a complaint with the police on November 26 seeking a probe into the role of five persons in the murder of his son. He said that on December 5, three of the accused threatened him of dire consequences if he did not withdraw the complaint. Arun Kumar, Station Officer of Kosi Kalan, said a case had been filed against the three persons.