Kosi Kalan: Case against 3 for ‘threatening’ victim’s family
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Police have lodged a case against three persons for threatening the family members of a youth who was killed in the communal violence which took place in the Kosi Kalan area of Mathura on June 1. The father of the youth, Salluddin, alleged that the accused were threatening him to withdraw their names from a complaint.
Salluddin's father, Islam, had filed a complaint with the police on November 26 seeking a probe into the role of five persons in the murder of his son. He said that on December 5, three of the accused threatened him of dire consequences if he did not withdraw the complaint. Arun Kumar, Station Officer of Kosi Kalan, said a case had been filed against the three persons.