Kottapalle to preside over 86th Marathi literary meet
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Former vice-chancellor of the Babasaheb Ambedkar University, Dr Nagnath Kottapalle, has been elected president of the 86th Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan (All India Marathi Literary Meet) to be held in Chiplun in January.
Kottapalle got 584 of the 889 votes, defeating his nearest rival by 420 votes.