Kourtney Kardashian's delivery airs on TV
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH struggle in stiff chase against KXIP
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian wowed viewers of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' by giving birth in front of the cameras in the series finale.
Millions of TV viewers were treated in the show's series finale on September 16 when they saw the 33-year-old brunette beauty give birth to daughter Penelope, which took place in July, reported Contactmusic.
"Kourtney just loves to pull out her own children," said sister Khloe.
Kourtney was joined in the delivery room by a number of her family members including sisters Kim and Khloe, brother Rob and her and partner Scott Disick's two-year-old son Mason.
Earlier in the series finale, Kim, who is dating rapper Kanye West, had announced that she is freezing her eggs.
- Satyam scam: ICAI bans four auditors for life
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat