Kourtney Kardashian's delivery airs on TV
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian wowed viewers of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' by giving birth in front of the cameras in the series finale.
Millions of TV viewers were treated in the show's series finale on September 16 when they saw the 33-year-old brunette beauty give birth to daughter Penelope, which took place in July, reported Contactmusic.
"Kourtney just loves to pull out her own children," said sister Khloe.
Kourtney was joined in the delivery room by a number of her family members including sisters Kim and Khloe, brother Rob and her and partner Scott Disick's two-year-old son Mason.
Earlier in the series finale, Kim, who is dating rapper Kanye West, had announced that she is freezing her eggs.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today