Kourtney Kardashian's delivery airs on TV
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian wowed viewers of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' by giving birth in front of the cameras in the series finale.
Millions of TV viewers were treated in the show's series finale on September 16 when they saw the 33-year-old brunette beauty give birth to daughter Penelope, which took place in July, reported Contactmusic.
"Kourtney just loves to pull out her own children," said sister Khloe.
Kourtney was joined in the delivery room by a number of her family members including sisters Kim and Khloe, brother Rob and her and partner Scott Disick's two-year-old son Mason.
Earlier in the series finale, Kim, who is dating rapper Kanye West, had announced that she is freezing her eggs.