Kourtney Kardashian's delivery airs on TV
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian wowed viewers of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' by giving birth in front of the cameras in the series finale.
Millions of TV viewers were treated in the show's series finale on September 16 when they saw the 33-year-old brunette beauty give birth to daughter Penelope, which took place in July, reported Contactmusic.
"Kourtney just loves to pull out her own children," said sister Khloe.
Kourtney was joined in the delivery room by a number of her family members including sisters Kim and Khloe, brother Rob and her and partner Scott Disick's two-year-old son Mason.
Earlier in the series finale, Kim, who is dating rapper Kanye West, had announced that she is freezing her eggs.