Kourtney Kardashian's delivery airs on TV
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian wowed viewers of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' by giving birth in front of the cameras in the series finale.
Millions of TV viewers were treated in the show's series finale on September 16 when they saw the 33-year-old brunette beauty give birth to daughter Penelope, which took place in July, reported Contactmusic.
"Kourtney just loves to pull out her own children," said sister Khloe.
Kourtney was joined in the delivery room by a number of her family members including sisters Kim and Khloe, brother Rob and her and partner Scott Disick's two-year-old son Mason.