Kris Jenner wants Kanye West to take $10 million life policy
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Kris Jenner is insisting that Kanye West takes out a USD 10 million life insurance policy to secure the future of his child with her reality star daughter Kim Kardashian.
Jenner wants the rapper to name the couple's unborn baby as the primary beneficiary of the policy, with Kim as secondary.
"Kris has made it known to Kim and Kanye that she expects the singer to take out a hefty life insurance policy, naming their baby as the primary beneficiary and Kim as second," a source said.
And according to reports West is also ready to get the policy.
"Kanye is absolutely on board with getting the policy and had actually already looked into it before Kris brought it up. Kanye is in perfect health but he travels a lot and performs all over the world, sometimes in not so safe locales, and that concerns Kris.
"It's basically just good sense, and pretty common procedure for new parents, though not usually for such a high amount. Kim will also be taking out her own life insurance policy naming the baby as the beneficiary," the source added.
Kim, 32, and West recently bought their first home together - an USD 11 million mansion in Bel Air, Beverly Hills.