Kris Jenner wants Kanye West to take $10 million life policy
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Kris Jenner is insisting that Kanye West takes out a USD 10 million life insurance policy to secure the future of his child with her reality star daughter Kim Kardashian.
Jenner wants the rapper to name the couple's unborn baby as the primary beneficiary of the policy, with Kim as secondary.
"Kris has made it known to Kim and Kanye that she expects the singer to take out a hefty life insurance policy, naming their baby as the primary beneficiary and Kim as second," a source said.
And according to reports West is also ready to get the policy.
"Kanye is absolutely on board with getting the policy and had actually already looked into it before Kris brought it up. Kanye is in perfect health but he travels a lot and performs all over the world, sometimes in not so safe locales, and that concerns Kris.
"It's basically just good sense, and pretty common procedure for new parents, though not usually for such a high amount. Kim will also be taking out her own life insurance policy naming the baby as the beneficiary," the source added.