Kris Jenner wants Kanye West to take $10 million life policy
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Kris Jenner is insisting that Kanye West takes out a USD 10 million life insurance policy to secure the future of his child with her reality star daughter Kim Kardashian.
Jenner wants the rapper to name the couple's unborn baby as the primary beneficiary of the policy, with Kim as secondary.
"Kris has made it known to Kim and Kanye that she expects the singer to take out a hefty life insurance policy, naming their baby as the primary beneficiary and Kim as second," a source said.
And according to reports West is also ready to get the policy.
"Kanye is absolutely on board with getting the policy and had actually already looked into it before Kris brought it up. Kanye is in perfect health but he travels a lot and performs all over the world, sometimes in not so safe locales, and that concerns Kris.
"It's basically just good sense, and pretty common procedure for new parents, though not usually for such a high amount. Kim will also be taking out her own life insurance policy naming the baby as the beneficiary," the source added.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?