Kristen Stewart apologises yet again for affair
- Election Live: BJP in damage control mode, Rudy to meet Uddhav to fine tune alliance with Sena
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has yet again apologised for her brief romance with married director Rupert Sanders while she was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.
Fans were shocked when intimate photos of Stewart and Sanders were published in July this year, prompting the 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' star to publicly apologise to Pattinson.
The 'Twilight' actor has since forgiven her and Stewart has admitted in a new interview that she didn't mean to cause such an uprising, reported Hollywood Life.
"It's not a terrible thing if you're either loved or hated. But honestly, I don't care 'cause it doesn't keep me from doing my thing. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention," said the 22-year-old actress.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express