Kristen Stewart apologises yet again for affair
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has yet again apologised for her brief romance with married director Rupert Sanders while she was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.
Fans were shocked when intimate photos of Stewart and Sanders were published in July this year, prompting the 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' star to publicly apologise to Pattinson.
The 'Twilight' actor has since forgiven her and Stewart has admitted in a new interview that she didn't mean to cause such an uprising, reported Hollywood Life.
"It's not a terrible thing if you're either loved or hated. But honestly, I don't care 'cause it doesn't keep me from doing my thing. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention," said the 22-year-old actress.