Kristen Stewart apologises yet again for affair
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has yet again apologised for her brief romance with married director Rupert Sanders while she was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.
Fans were shocked when intimate photos of Stewart and Sanders were published in July this year, prompting the 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' star to publicly apologise to Pattinson.
The 'Twilight' actor has since forgiven her and Stewart has admitted in a new interview that she didn't mean to cause such an uprising, reported Hollywood Life.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon