Kristen Stewart apologises yet again for affair
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has yet again apologised for her brief romance with married director Rupert Sanders while she was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.
Fans were shocked when intimate photos of Stewart and Sanders were published in July this year, prompting the 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' star to publicly apologise to Pattinson.
The 'Twilight' actor has since forgiven her and Stewart has admitted in a new interview that she didn't mean to cause such an uprising, reported Hollywood Life.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines