Kristen Stewart apologises yet again for affair
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has yet again apologised for her brief romance with married director Rupert Sanders while she was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.
Fans were shocked when intimate photos of Stewart and Sanders were published in July this year, prompting the 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' star to publicly apologise to Pattinson.
The 'Twilight' actor has since forgiven her and Stewart has admitted in a new interview that she didn't mean to cause such an uprising, reported Hollywood Life.
"It's not a terrible thing if you're either loved or hated. But honestly, I don't care 'cause it doesn't keep me from doing my thing. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention," said the 22-year-old actress.