Kristen Stewart contacts Rupert Sanders?
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi; highlights Congress work in Uttarakhand
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
Actress Kristen Stewart has reportedly contacted Rupert Sanders following her second split from boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The "Twilight" co-stars originally split up last summer when Stewart admitted to cheating on Pattinson with the married director Sanders.
However, the couple had reconciled their romance but were later rumoured to have been "fighting a lot", with Pattinson said to be feeling "unhappy" in the relationship, reported Digital Spy.
"Kristen was feeling low - the lowest she's ever felt - when Rob flew to Australia so when he left, she reached out to Rupert to see if he was okay and suggested meeting for a coffee," a source said.
However, Sanders reportedly refused her offer of a meet-up, with Pattinson also finding out himself through a mutual friend.
She allegedly contacted Sanders two weeks ago in order to "talk to someone who was going through the same thing".
The director is currently going through a divorce from his wife of ten years Liberty Ross.