Kristen Stewart contacts Rupert Sanders?
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Actress Kristen Stewart has reportedly contacted Rupert Sanders following her second split from boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The "Twilight" co-stars originally split up last summer when Stewart admitted to cheating on Pattinson with the married director Sanders.
However, the couple had reconciled their romance but were later rumoured to have been "fighting a lot", with Pattinson said to be feeling "unhappy" in the relationship, reported Digital Spy.
"Kristen was feeling low - the lowest she's ever felt - when Rob flew to Australia so when he left, she reached out to Rupert to see if he was okay and suggested meeting for a coffee," a source said.
However, Sanders reportedly refused her offer of a meet-up, with Pattinson also finding out himself through a mutual friend.
She allegedly contacted Sanders two weeks ago in order to "talk to someone who was going through the same thing".
The director is currently going through a divorce from his wife of ten years Liberty Ross.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed