Kristen Stewart contacts Rupert Sanders?
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Actress Kristen Stewart has reportedly contacted Rupert Sanders following her second split from boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The "Twilight" co-stars originally split up last summer when Stewart admitted to cheating on Pattinson with the married director Sanders.
However, the couple had reconciled their romance but were later rumoured to have been "fighting a lot", with Pattinson said to be feeling "unhappy" in the relationship, reported Digital Spy.
"Kristen was feeling low - the lowest she's ever felt - when Rob flew to Australia so when he left, she reached out to Rupert to see if he was okay and suggested meeting for a coffee," a source said.
However, Sanders reportedly refused her offer of a meet-up, with Pattinson also finding out himself through a mutual friend.
She allegedly contacted Sanders two weeks ago in order to "talk to someone who was going through the same thing".
The director is currently going through a divorce from his wife of ten years Liberty Ross.