Kristen Stewart crowned the world's best-dressed woman
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar face-off in Bihar's Nawada today
- SC junks Centreâs plea, stands by order to grant life to Rajiv Gandhi's killers
- After BJP ticket, Smriti Irani becomes target of mockery by Kumar Vishwas
- 8.2 magnitude earthquake strikes off Chile; tsunami alert issued
Twilight actress Kristen Stewart beat off competition from Emma Watson, the Duchess of Cambridge and Victoria Beckham to top the Glamour Magazine's Best-Dressed 50 Women of 2013.
The 23-year-old, who was recently voted the second most hated woman in Hollywood after Gwyneth Paltrow, has been crowned the world's best-dressed woman for the second year running.
Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson kept her second spot from last year with the Duchess of Cambridge being bumped up one place on the list from last year's fourth place.
Kate Middleton was honoured for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride".
The final two places in the top five were taken by Spiderman star Emma Stone and country singing megastar Taylor Swift.
Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole and Beyonce also made the top 10.
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies
- We should have Chandigarh Capital Region on the lines of NCR: Pawan Bansal
- Scavengers’ death: Activists seek action against culprits
- No Modi-fied tagline
- After defying his transfer order for two years, Satish Verma finally joins office