Kristen Stewart crowned the world's best-dressed woman
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Twilight actress Kristen Stewart beat off competition from Emma Watson, the Duchess of Cambridge and Victoria Beckham to top the Glamour Magazine's Best-Dressed 50 Women of 2013.
The 23-year-old, who was recently voted the second most hated woman in Hollywood after Gwyneth Paltrow, has been crowned the world's best-dressed woman for the second year running.
Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson kept her second spot from last year with the Duchess of Cambridge being bumped up one place on the list from last year's fourth place.
Kate Middleton was honoured for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride".
The final two places in the top five were taken by Spiderman star Emma Stone and country singing megastar Taylor Swift.
Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole and Beyonce also made the top 10.