Kristen Stewart crowned the world's best-dressed woman
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Twilight actress Kristen Stewart beat off competition from Emma Watson, the Duchess of Cambridge and Victoria Beckham to top the Glamour Magazine's Best-Dressed 50 Women of 2013.
The 23-year-old, who was recently voted the second most hated woman in Hollywood after Gwyneth Paltrow, has been crowned the world's best-dressed woman for the second year running.
Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson kept her second spot from last year with the Duchess of Cambridge being bumped up one place on the list from last year's fourth place.
Kate Middleton was honoured for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride".
The final two places in the top five were taken by Spiderman star Emma Stone and country singing megastar Taylor Swift.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.