Kristen Stewart crowned the world's best-dressed woman
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
Twilight actress Kristen Stewart beat off competition from Emma Watson, the Duchess of Cambridge and Victoria Beckham to top the Glamour Magazine's Best-Dressed 50 Women of 2013.
The 23-year-old, who was recently voted the second most hated woman in Hollywood after Gwyneth Paltrow, has been crowned the world's best-dressed woman for the second year running.
Stewart was praised for her "personal rock-chick style". She also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson kept her second spot from last year with the Duchess of Cambridge being bumped up one place on the list from last year's fourth place.
Kate Middleton was honoured for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride".
The final two places in the top five were taken by Spiderman star Emma Stone and country singing megastar Taylor Swift.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself