Kristen Stewart doesn't enjoy fame
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart does not enjoy being in the spotlight but has learned not to let it upset her or restrict her behaviour.
The 22-year-old actress recently reconciled with boyfriend Robert Pattinson after cheating on him with "Snow White and The Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
She has become a more open person since the 'Twilight Saga' franchise propelled her to international stardom, but won't give up her personal life for the sake of her public image, reported Showbizspy.
"The spotlight is not something I get off on. You can't let it stunt you. Though, that's the thing. It's a huge change that I've definitely noticed within myself from the beginning to the end of this - that I'm more comfortable with walls being down," Stewart said.
"Because you can actually have human experiences and not deprive yourself of a normal life. You get too caught up in what other people think of you, then who are you? You start to become a really disjointed persona and everyone's perception is their own," she said.