Kristen Stewart flying to Australia to save relationship
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart is reportedly flying down to Australia to make a last attempt at saving her relationship with Robert Pattinson.
Pattinson, who is in Adelaide filming 'The Rover', hasn't been giving Stewart, 22, the attention she wants while he's been working, which has left the 'On The Road' beauty contemplating if the 'Twilight' hunk is still interested, reported Radar online.
Now, with a break in her schedule, Stewart wants to fly Down Under to confront him, reported Radar Online.
"Kristen is planning to travel to Australia to see Robert, she's missing him incredibly. She thinks his interest in their reconciliation is waning the longer they're apart ¿ so Kristen's trying to save what they have left," said a source.
"Robert's been busy filming and hasn't been able to give Kristen as much time as she liked. It's been especially difficult to stay in touch because of the 18 and half hour time difference between Los Angeles and Adelaide.
"Their relationship is hanging by a thread, so she thinks that visiting him in Oz may help them stay together. That said, I think she may be clinging on to something that isn't what she actually thinks it was," the source added.
It was previously reported that the on-off couple had finally called time on their relationship last month.