Kristen Stewart goes topless for 'On The Road'
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has shed her clothes for her upcoming film 'On The Road'.
The film is an adaptation of Jack Kerouac's seminal novel of the same name and the 21-year-old actress's modesty is maintained by clever camera angles, reported Daily Mail online.
The actress has gone topless while sitting in a car next to similarly clothes free actors Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley in the trailer of her new film.
The story is about Dean (Hedlund) and Sal (Riley), two friends looking for thrills on road trips across America, from New York to the West Coast and then back again.
The film also stars Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, Viggo Mortensen and Steve Buscemi and is set to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival later this year.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’