Kristen Stewart goes topless for new perfume ad
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has gone topless in a campaign for a French perfume brand, Balenciaga.
The black-and-white campaign shot, shows the 23-year-old actress holding a perfume bottle up as she gazes into the camera, reported Daily Mirror.
The only colour in the photo comes from the detail on the perfume bottle, and the exotic vine of flowers draped over her slender shoulders and back.
The actress had been revealed as the face of French fashion house Balenciaga's new perfume, Rosabotanica.
It is the second time Stewart has modelled for the brand's perfume collections. The last campaign took place last summer.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress