Kristen Stewart goes topless for new perfume ad
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has gone topless in a campaign for a French perfume brand, Balenciaga.
The black-and-white campaign shot, shows the 23-year-old actress holding a perfume bottle up as she gazes into the camera, reported Daily Mirror.
The only colour in the photo comes from the detail on the perfume bottle, and the exotic vine of flowers draped over her slender shoulders and back.
The actress had been revealed as the face of French fashion house Balenciaga's new perfume, Rosabotanica.
It is the second time Stewart has modelled for the brand's perfume collections. The last campaign took place last summer.