Kristen Stewart goes topless for new perfume ad
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has gone topless in a campaign for a French perfume brand, Balenciaga.
The black-and-white campaign shot, shows the 23-year-old actress holding a perfume bottle up as she gazes into the camera, reported Daily Mirror.
The only colour in the photo comes from the detail on the perfume bottle, and the exotic vine of flowers draped over her slender shoulders and back.
The actress had been revealed as the face of French fashion house Balenciaga's new perfume, Rosabotanica.
It is the second time Stewart has modelled for the brand's perfume collections. The last campaign took place last summer.