Kristen Stewart goes topless for new perfume ad
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has gone topless in a campaign for a French perfume brand, Balenciaga.
The black-and-white campaign shot, shows the 23-year-old actress holding a perfume bottle up as she gazes into the camera, reported Daily Mirror.
The only colour in the photo comes from the detail on the perfume bottle, and the exotic vine of flowers draped over her slender shoulders and back.
The actress had been revealed as the face of French fashion house Balenciaga's new perfume, Rosabotanica.
It is the second time Stewart has modelled for the brand's perfume collections. The last campaign took place last summer.