Kristen Stewart goes topless for new perfume ad
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has gone topless in a campaign for a French perfume brand, Balenciaga.
The black-and-white campaign shot, shows the 23-year-old actress holding a perfume bottle up as she gazes into the camera, reported Daily Mirror.
The only colour in the photo comes from the detail on the perfume bottle, and the exotic vine of flowers draped over her slender shoulders and back.
The actress had been revealed as the face of French fashion house Balenciaga's new perfume, Rosabotanica.
It is the second time Stewart has modelled for the brand's perfume collections. The last campaign took place last summer.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer